Notice for Visits
Requests to Visitors
- Recommended to wear masks.
- If you have experienced symptoms such as fever, throat pain, coughs, excessive fatigue, trouble breathing, or any other such symptoms, please refrain from visiting 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT.
- Upon coming to our space, visitors will have their temperatures measured by staff using non-contact thermometers. Entrance into facilities will not be permitted if you have a temperature exceeding 37.5°C.
- Please cooperate by disinfecting your hands and fingers using alcohol-based disinfectant and by washing your hands thoroughly with soap.
- At the entrances we have alcohol-based hand disinfectant in place.
- Our staff frequently disinfect their hands and fingers. If any member of the staff exhibits symptoms of a cold or has a fever, they are not permitted to work.
- All the staff wear masks.
- The handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and other items which many people touch are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Depending upon how crowded it is, we may restrict the number of entrants.
- Within the facility and surrounding areas, we may remind you to keep distance among other visitors.