Within Tokyo Midtown's 68,900m2 expanse, 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is situated in Midtown Garden, the green area leading to Hinokicho Park, Minato-ku. This location was chosen as it was envisioned that people coming out to the garden would naturally enter the site.
- Midtown Garden, Tokyo Midtown, 9-7-6 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- +81 3 3475 2121
- 5 min. walk from Roppongi station (Toei Oedo Line / Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line) and Nogizaka station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
- 10:00 - 19:00 (Entrance until 18:30)
- Tuesdays, New Year Holidays, Installation Periods
* We are closed from February 27 (Thu) to April 12 (Sun), 2020, for the prevention of the further spreading of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- General ¥1,200 / University Students ¥800 / High School Students ¥500 / Junior High School Students and under may enter for free
* Download reservation sheet for groups of over 15 people. * With a certification of disability, admission is free as well as that of an accompanying care-giver. * ¥100 discount with a stub of current exhibition at Suntory Museum of Art. (Only one person. Unavailable other discount at the same time.) * ¥100 discount with a Tokyo Midtown Card. (Only one person. Unavailable other discount at the same time.) * Please be advised that hours, closures and admission fees may vary depending on the programs. * Please be advised that hours, closures and admission fees of Gallery 3 varies depending on its programs.
Request from 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT
When inside the facility, we ask your cooperation with regard to the following :
* Please follow the rule of the program for video recording and photography.
* Please do not use your mobile phones.
* Please refrain from the use of fountain pens, liquid ink, etc.
* Please refrain from smoking, drinking, or eating.
* Please do not bring your pet (service dogs are welcome)
Protective and preventive measures against coronavirus
21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is closed from February 27 (Thu) to April 12 (Sun), 2020, for the prevention of the further spreading of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The closure period may change depending on the situation. The latest information will be posted on this website. We thank you for your understanding. (Last updated: March 27, 2020)
21_21 DESIGN SIGHT has put in place the following measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
・ Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and exit. Please use it before entering and exiting the facility.
・ Admission may be restricted at times to prevent crowding.
・ If you feel ill while visiting the facility, please inform a nearby staff member.
・ Staff may wear face masks. .
・ The current program may be postponed or canceled, depending on how the situation unfolds.
・ The latest information is posted on our website, so please be sure to check for any updates before visiting.
Tokyo Midtown was created to be the center of design culture in Japan, driven by facilities including 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT, Suntory Museum of Art and Tokyo Midtown Design Hub. Nearby Tokyo Midtown is home to The National Art Center, Tokyo, Mori Art Museum, the design-themed complex AXIS, architecture specialist TOTO Gallery-MA and a number of design offices. 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT is itself enhenced by synergy with those facilities in the area.